Our desire at Beaches Chapel is to be there for each other as we grow in the Lord. We offer different classes throughout the year. All are welcome!
• Impact Studies: Every Sunday morning in Room 205 beginning at 9 a.m., we offer a Faith and Reason class led by Ken and Mary Black. Their current series is called "Jesus in the Old Testament". Fore more info, email Ken here.
• Men's Bible Study: Join the new Men’s Bible Study that meets on Tuesdays at 6 AM. They are doing a John Piper Bible Study. Call the office for more information at 241-4211.
• Women's Bible Study: The fall women's Bible study is on "The Best Yes" by Lysa Terkeurst. Find God's best yes for you in a world of endless demands! This 6 week course will take place in the school library on Thursdays from 9:15am-10:30am beginning August 29th. Sign up here!
• Celebrate Recovery: Fridays from 7-9 PM, dinner at 6 PM. This is a group for people who need help dealing with hurts, habits or hang-ups. Call the church office for more information.
• Group Prayer: We have weekly prayer on Sundays from 9am in the Cafeteria. Please join us for this special time of prayer.