All activities listed below are currently not meeting until further notice.
Our desire at Beaches Chapel is to be there for each other as we grow in the Lord. We offer different classes throughout the year. All are welcome!
• Impact Studies: Every Sunday morning in Room 205 beginning at 9 a.m., we offer a Faith and Reason class led by Ken and Mary Black. Their current series is called "Jesus in the Old Testament". Fore more info, email Ken here.
• Friendly Faith Sharing Class: Come grow in your faith and learn how to share it with others! Join us for Friendly Faith Sharing Class on Sundays after the service in the Library beginning Feb. 2 - Mar. 15. A light lunch and childcare 0-5 years old will be provided. This class will inspire you and equip you. To sign up, click here or see Pastor Tina in the back of the Sanctuary.
• Men's Bible Study: Join the new Men’s Bible Study that meets on Tuesdays at 6 AM. They are doing a John Piper Bible Study. Call the office for more information at 241-4211.
• Women's Bible Study: Coming Fall 2020!
• Celebrate Recovery: Fridays from 7-9 PM, dinner at 6 PM. This is a group for people who need help dealing with hurts, habits or hang-ups. Call the church office for more information.
• Group Prayer: We have weekly prayer on Sundays from 9am in the Cafeteria. Please join us for this special time of prayer.