Our desire at Beaches Chapel is to be there for each other as we grow in the Lord. We offer different classes throughout the year. All are welcome!
• Impact Studies: Every Sunday morning in Room 205 beginning at 9 a.m., we offer a Faith and Reason class led by Ken and Mary Black. Their current series is called "Jesus in the Old Testament". Fore more info, email Ken here.
• Friendly Faith Sharing Class: Come grow in your faith and learn how to share it with others! Join us for Friendly Faith Sharing Class on Sundays after the service in the Library beginning Feb. 2 - Mar. 15. A light lunch and childcare 0-5 years old will be provided. This class will inspire you and equip you. To sign up, click here or see Pastor Tina in the back of the Sanctuary.
• Men's Bible Study: Join the new Men’s Bible Study that meets on Tuesdays at 6 AM. They are doing a John Piper Bible Study. Call the office for more information at 241-4211.
• Women's Bible Study: Coming Fall 2020!
• Celebrate Recovery: Fridays from 7-9 PM, dinner at 6 PM. This is a group for people who need help dealing with hurts, habits or hang-ups. Call the church office for more information.
• Group Prayer: We have weekly prayer on Sundays from 9am in the Cafeteria. Please join us for this special time of prayer.